Available for Ages 18 Months - <3 Years
Our adult accompanied programme is designed to cultivate an enjoyment of the Chinese language, allowing children aged between 18 months and 3 years to comprehend and assimilate what they see, hear and experience more effectively.
About The Programme
- Develop an interest in Chinese and language learning.
- Become familiar with Mandarin's tonality and phonetics.
- Nurture oracy skills, including pronunciation and voice projection.
- Gain spatial awareness of the symbolic nature of Chinese characters.
- Creative art and craft
- Speech and language games
- Puppet shows
- Music and movement
- Sensory play
- Free and imaginative play
- Character recognition activities
308A, Waterway Terraces I
(Next to Punggol MRT/Waterway Point)
1.5 hours per lesson
Once per week
Fee (per month)
Typical class size of 4 to ensure optimal learning for every student.
Refer a friend and enjoy 5% off.
Please leave us your details and we will contact you within 3 days to follow up on your request.